News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
We created a user-friendly, scalable website for England's first GP super-partnership. Background The nation’s first GP super-partnership, The Modality Partnership is...
Dynamic annual reporting for West Midlands Academic Health Science Network
We produced a dynamic, interactive, case-study-based annual report for West Midlands Academic Health Science Network. Background West Midlands Academic Health Science...
Supporting NHS England’s consultation on prescribing of low value medicines
NHS England’s low value medicines consultation, supported by Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU), resulted in the prescribing...
Cheshire Care Record – Helping patients
Midlands and Lancashire CSU Communications and Engagement service has increased patient and clinical uptake to the Cheshire Care Record through sustained...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791