News & Views
- Blog: How to make sure good analysts really can ‘save more lives than a good anaesthetist’
- Blog: Better decision making – a neglected route to improvement?
- Tomorrow: our system coordination function
- Clinical directorate contribution recognised for Nursing Times award
- Workforce project shortlisted for Nursing Times award
- New capability with leading web publishing system
- Staffordshire GP practices sign up for our app to help fill their locum gap
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
- Insight to action: lessons from think tanks
- Setting an example of promoting health and wellbeing in the NHS
- How population health analytics can influence change
- Embedding inclusive decision making across Leicestershire
- Insight Festival: join a session at shared learning festival, 4-15 October
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
To be able to manage services on a daily basis and develop robust strategic plans, you need access to high-quality and timely data.
It’s also important to understand your current activity and performance compared with other organisations, and be able to measure the potential impact of proposed service changes.
The Business Intelligence and Informatics team has extensive experience of working with different organisations, including 38 clinical commissioning groups, independent healthcare providers and clinicians. Over 2000 GP practice staff are registered users of our business intelligence solution – Aristotle. The team can offer expertise in analytics, application development, data centre management and IT.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park