News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
To be able to manage services on a daily basis and develop robust strategic plans, you need access to high-quality and timely data.
It’s also important to understand your current activity and performance compared with other organisations, and be able to measure the potential impact of proposed service changes.
The Business Intelligence and Informatics team has extensive experience of working with different organisations, including 38 clinical commissioning groups, independent healthcare providers and clinicians. Over 2000 GP practice staff are registered users of our business intelligence solution – Aristotle. The team can offer expertise in analytics, application development, data centre management and IT.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park