News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
To be able to manage services on a daily basis and develop robust strategic plans, you need access to high-quality and timely data.
It’s also important to understand your current activity and performance compared with other organisations, and be able to measure the potential impact of proposed service changes.
The Business Intelligence and Informatics team has extensive experience of working with different organisations, including 38 clinical commissioning groups, independent healthcare providers and clinicians. Over 2000 GP practice staff are registered users of our business intelligence solution – Aristotle. The team can offer expertise in analytics, application development, data centre management and IT.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park