News & Views
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
Welcome to the MLCSU / NHSE&I web portal for the NHSE PHiF Smoking Cessation Transfer of Care (SCTC) community pharmacy pilot service.
Here you should find all the resources necessary for you to successfully deliver this exciting new pilot service.
Please use the navigation tools to select the resource you require.
Thank you for participation.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park