News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Digital signage is a highly effective communication tool, allowing for targeted delivery of key messages and it can be internally and externally sited. It offers significant cost savings and flexibility over traditional printed posters and advertising through broadcast media. In a healthcare setting it supports commissioners in communicating health and wellbeing messages, which can be tailored to distinct target audiences and contributes to meeting statutory requirements relating to patient involvement.
NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU’s Design and Digital services and Communications and Engagement teams can support commissioners, providers and CCG member GP practices with the roll-out of a healthcare digital signage system.
We are working alongside the global leader in digital signage software to offer a full turnkey solution to include national, regional and local content, including video and animations.
We can offer all project scoping and management, installation, training, support, content generation, monitoring and reviewing.
We also provide a service to source and create funded content from trusted and approved sources, such as public and third sector organisations, in order to generate revenue and therefore reduce system investment over time.
The fully functional, easy-to-use design and management tools offer flexible content delivery, allowing for national, regional and local messages to be managed from a central hub, while providing the flexibility for GP practice-level message zones. The use of video, animation, images and text to create timely, compelling, relevant and sticky content attracts and engages the audience and ensures content is always fresh and relevant.
Our digital signage solution is integrated with the leading GP clinical systems to offer audio and visual patient-calling and the promotion of key messages all on one screen, ensuring patients are fully engaged. Client monitoring tools are available at a publisher level to allow for the tracking of screen uptime and faults, and a full audit trail of content changes is visible.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park