News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
Digital signage is a highly effective communication tool, allowing for targeted delivery of key messages and it can be internally and externally sited. It offers significant cost savings and flexibility over traditional printed posters and advertising through broadcast media. In a healthcare setting it supports commissioners in communicating health and wellbeing messages, which can be tailored to distinct target audiences and contributes to meeting statutory requirements relating to patient involvement.
NHS Midlands and Lancashire CSU’s Design and Digital services and Communications and Engagement teams can support commissioners, providers and CCG member GP practices with the roll-out of a healthcare digital signage system.
We are working alongside the global leader in digital signage software to offer a full turnkey solution to include national, regional and local content, including video and animations.
We can offer all project scoping and management, installation, training, support, content generation, monitoring and reviewing.
We also provide a service to source and create funded content from trusted and approved sources, such as public and third sector organisations, in order to generate revenue and therefore reduce system investment over time.
The fully functional, easy-to-use design and management tools offer flexible content delivery, allowing for national, regional and local messages to be managed from a central hub, while providing the flexibility for GP practice-level message zones. The use of video, animation, images and text to create timely, compelling, relevant and sticky content attracts and engages the audience and ensures content is always fresh and relevant.
Our digital signage solution is integrated with the leading GP clinical systems to offer audio and visual patient-calling and the promotion of key messages all on one screen, ensuring patients are fully engaged. Client monitoring tools are available at a publisher level to allow for the tracking of screen uptime and faults, and a full audit trail of content changes is visible.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park