News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
We have significant experience of helping to implement Local Health and Care Records (LHACR).
In collaboration with our strategic partners, we have provided advisory and implementation support to design and establish Local Health and Care Record solutions. We have done this successfully across a number of health economies, each of which has been different in terms of scale, complexity and customer specific requirements.
We were instrumental in implementing the Cheshire Shared Care Record solution and the ‘Your Care Connected’ platform in Birmingham, Sandwell and Solihull – both of which were delivered in collaboration with our strategic partner, System C/Graphnet.
We work closely with our customers to gain a clear understanding of whether their current IT systems and underlying infrastructure is up to the task. We are then able to effectively bring together the relevant expertise and knowledge from across our organisation and that of our strategic partners.
We work with the ICS/STP digital groups, key stakeholders and clinicians to develop a roadmap of functionality and developments, ensuring any national or local requirements are addressed, and we are able build a level of maturity and functionality over time. We supporting you to identify the right solution and procure a supplier to work alongside us.
Together we will plot out the benefits of a local health and care record, as well as any areas that may be affected. Any potential issues will be addressed and the system will be configured to meet clinical workflow.
Once the system is in place, further support and training will be offered. Our staff also help you to make the most of updates and new software releases. We are with our customers every step of the way, with our project management, leadership and engagement skills ensuring that everything goes to plan.
We have a track record of sourcing, linking and validating data, and a deep understanding of how to tackle the challenges that this entails. We have worked across a broad range of care settings, including primary, secondary and community, as well as specialist datasets such as mental health.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park