News & Views
- MLCSU-supported finance team win award
- MLCSU director named HSJ100 wildcard for 2022
- Our experts at NHS ConfedExpo: Schedule announced
- MLCSU nominated for three NHS Health and Care Apprenticeship Awards
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
We have significant experience of helping to implement Local Health and Care Records (LHACR).
In collaboration with our strategic partners, we have provided advisory and implementation support to design and establish Local Health and Care Record solutions. We have done this successfully across a number of health economies, each of which has been different in terms of scale, complexity and customer specific requirements.
We were instrumental in implementing the Cheshire Shared Care Record solution and the ‘Your Care Connected’ platform in Birmingham, Sandwell and Solihull – both of which were delivered in collaboration with our strategic partner, System C/Graphnet.
We work closely with our customers to gain a clear understanding of whether their current IT systems and underlying infrastructure is up to the task. We are then able to effectively bring together the relevant expertise and knowledge from across our organisation and that of our strategic partners.
We work with the ICS/STP digital groups, key stakeholders and clinicians to develop a roadmap of functionality and developments, ensuring any national or local requirements are addressed, and we are able build a level of maturity and functionality over time. We supporting you to identify the right solution and procure a supplier to work alongside us.
Together we will plot out the benefits of a local health and care record, as well as any areas that may be affected. Any potential issues will be addressed and the system will be configured to meet clinical workflow.
Once the system is in place, further support and training will be offered. Our staff also help you to make the most of updates and new software releases. We are with our customers every step of the way, with our project management, leadership and engagement skills ensuring that everything goes to plan.
We have a track record of sourcing, linking and validating data, and a deep understanding of how to tackle the challenges that this entails. We have worked across a broad range of care settings, including primary, secondary and community, as well as specialist datasets such as mental health.