News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
We are well placed to understand IT requirements from a broad perspective. Along with our specialist partners, we provide comprehensive IT advisory support, operational services and digital strategies to a range of NHS provider organisations including CCGs, all with varying requirements. Our IT senior management team has extensive experience of strategic IT planning at a local health economy level including supporting service reconfiguration and organisational change.
We tailor each solution based on customer aspirations, the infrastructure in place and the benefits to be achieved.
Fully recognising the critical importance of robust cyber security for ensuring the continuity of health and care service delivery, we are Cyber Essentials accredited to give our customers reassurance.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park