News & Views
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
We are well placed to understand IT requirements from a broad perspective. Along with our specialist partners, we provide comprehensive IT advisory support, operational services and digital strategies to a range of NHS provider organisations including CCGs, all with varying requirements. Our IT senior management team has extensive experience of strategic IT planning at a local health economy level including supporting service reconfiguration and organisational change.
We tailor each solution based on customer aspirations, the infrastructure in place and the benefits to be achieved.
Fully recognising the critical importance of robust cyber security for ensuring the continuity of health and care service delivery, we are Cyber Essentials accredited to give our customers reassurance.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park