News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Our demand management and capacity planning services support smooth transition of care into, out of and between organisations. We understand the barriers to effective care co-ordination, and how to overcome them. With our strategic suppliers, we are addressing them with the tools and processes we have developed.
We are proud of our role in supporting organisations to initiate, adopt and sustain at-scale quality and cost improvement programmes. Our system assurance support includes provider relationship and supply chain management, financial and quality measurement, provider modernisation and waste minimisation.
Working in partnership with GPs, CCGs, STPs and developing ICSs, we investigate the quality of prescribing and clinical practice, identifying where improvements in clinical outcomes, patient safety and cost efficiency can be made. Our continuous improvement plans are aligned to CCG strategic operating and neighbourhood plans. They maximise improvements in patient outcomes, quality and safety.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park