News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
Our demand management and capacity planning services support smooth transition of care into, out of and between organisations. We understand the barriers to effective care co-ordination, and how to overcome them. With our strategic suppliers, we are addressing them with the tools and processes we have developed.
We are proud of our role in supporting organisations to initiate, adopt and sustain at-scale quality and cost improvement programmes. Our system assurance support includes provider relationship and supply chain management, financial and quality measurement, provider modernisation and waste minimisation.
Working in partnership with GPs, CCGs, STPs and developing ICSs, we investigate the quality of prescribing and clinical practice, identifying where improvements in clinical outcomes, patient safety and cost efficiency can be made. Our continuous improvement plans are aligned to CCG strategic operating and neighbourhood plans. They maximise improvements in patient outcomes, quality and safety.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park