News & Views
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
- Our innovative use of automation is helping to cut hospital waiting lists
- Medical supplies programme wins civil service award for collaboration
- Pandemic effect on a socially deprived UK town
- Population health management: the critical role of primary care networks
We are committed to providing clinical services that improve the quality and experience of care for patients.
We provide bespoke, proactive quality and safety monitoring to improve patient care. Our team have years of clinical experience and expertise to deliver the support needed, driving continuous improvement from healthcare providers in response to the Francis Inquiry.
While we look to maximise the benefits of system working, we never lose sight of the importance of local delivery. We provide visible clinical and professional staff, proven methods and the ability to respond quickly and efficiently to deliver excellent service.
- Create systems based on tried and tested best practice clinical evidence
- Maintain high level assurance supported by themed reviews, announced and unannounced visits to healthcare providers
- Deliver consistent, high quality clinical accuracy to exceed service standards
- Supply objective clinical scrutiny and challenges for providers and the wider system
- Support policy development and provide expert advice in response to new guidance and regulations