News & Views
- Blog: How to make sure good analysts really can ‘save more lives than a good anaesthetist’
- Blog: Better decision making – a neglected route to improvement?
- Tomorrow: our system coordination function
- Clinical directorate contribution recognised for Nursing Times award
- Workforce project shortlisted for Nursing Times award
- New capability with leading web publishing system
- Staffordshire GP practices sign up for our app to help fill their locum gap
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
- Insight to action: lessons from think tanks
- Setting an example of promoting health and wellbeing in the NHS
- How population health analytics can influence change
- Embedding inclusive decision making across Leicestershire
- Insight Festival: join a session at shared learning festival, 4-15 October
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
We are committed to providing clinical services that improve the quality and experience of care for patients.
We provide bespoke, proactive quality and safety monitoring to improve patient care. Our team have years of clinical experience and expertise to deliver the support needed, driving continuous improvement from healthcare providers in response to the Francis Inquiry.
While we look to maximise the benefits of system working, we never lose sight of the importance of local delivery. We provide visible clinical and professional staff, proven methods and the ability to respond quickly and efficiently to deliver excellent service.
- Create systems based on tried and tested best practice clinical evidence
- Maintain high level assurance supported by themed reviews, announced and unannounced visits to healthcare providers
- Deliver consistent, high quality clinical accuracy to exceed service standards
- Supply objective clinical scrutiny and challenges for providers and the wider system
- Support policy development and provide expert advice in response to new guidance and regulations
See our complete set of services below:
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park