News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
Our cheeky bowel cancer awareness campaign was a hit for West Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The off-the-wall designs broke the NHS mould to promote a life-saving message by encouraging people to spot their own symptoms early.
Our Midlands and Lancashire CSU Communications and Engagement Team developed the eyebrow-raising concept showing that earlier diagnosis of the UK’s second biggest cancer killer means over 90 per cent of cases can be treated.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park