News & Views
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
- GPs are saving time and money with our GP locum app
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people is a top priority
- Helping the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vaccinate patients against COVID-19
- “The joy of data driving improvement”: end of life analysis welcomed by experts
- Blog: Do you want to improve patient care? Finance teams can make a difference
- The challenges of building an ICS – and the solutions
- Blog: Planning for the people you might see tomorrow
- December platform:x webinar: The peaks and pitfalls of building an ICS
- How a short, sharp improvement project can have sustainable impact
- Blog: Dangerous analytics and how local analysts can save you!
Our cheeky bowel cancer awareness campaign was a hit for West Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
The off-the-wall designs broke the NHS mould to promote a life-saving message by encouraging people to spot their own symptoms early.
Our Midlands and Lancashire CSU Communications and Engagement Team developed the eyebrow-raising concept showing that earlier diagnosis of the UK’s second biggest cancer killer means over 90 per cent of cases can be treated.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park