News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
Helping health and care services across Cheshire and Merseyside to plan five-year programme of improvements
MLCSU are proud to have supported Cheshire and Merseyside Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) with development of their five-year strategy.
The CSU’s Improvement Unit was able to respond at speed to the sustainability and transformation plan (STP) partnership’s call for help in producing their five-year strategy. As a developing STP, the partnership needed an extra pair of hands which could be dedicated to ensuring the tight deadlines were met for engaging with stakeholders to develop a robust five-year strategy by the submission deadline.
The Improvement Unit provided an experienced Improvement Manager on site three days a week for 12 weeks to co-ordinate a programme of work to secure delivery of the five-year strategy and oversee the delivery of actions.
- We provided experienced practical support, which was embedded on site with the client
- We assisted with the development of a detailed project plan, risk register and issues log, which were owned and maintained by us
- We provided stakeholder analysis
- We engaged with all of the partners
- We coordinated the development of strategy content, incorporating new content and maintaining version control and audit trail of changes
- We responded to feedback from the regulator, Place and Programme Leads
- We gave full secretariat and facilitation support to key workshops and meetings to develop the five-year strategy from the bottom up with Place and Programme leads
- We produced update reports for key meetings.
This support proved invaluable to the STP and the contract was extended for a further four months to support the operational planning round and assist with preparations for mobilising delivery of year one of their plan.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park