News & Views
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
- Free model can help you reduce queueing and ease flow at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
Through structured medication reviews, we supported the proactive management of individual care home patients needs, saving over £149,000 in...
We created and delivered a tailored management development programme of training for South Sefton and Southport and Formby CCGs,...
Using chatbot technology for our referral management service has resulted in increased efficiency and a better experience for patients....
We helped our clients in Merseyside to identify and commission the most appropriate block contract of intermediate care beds,...
Following the COVID-19 surge in demand for clinical consumables and services, we were tasked with finding alternative ways to...
We planned and supported the implementation of services in Southport and Formby GPs, in accordance with the latest Primary...
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park
01244 650 300
0151 514 2335 EXT 1487
01606 544 791