News & Views
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
Developing a Localities Manifesto for Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent STP
We have produced a manifesto to support the development of 23 localities across Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.
Our Strategy Unit has been commissioned by Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent STP to support the development of 23 localities (serving populations of 30-50,000) across the STP area.
Work completed to date has been a diagnostic review of the 23 localities, followed by support for the system to implement these subsequent recommendations for development:
- Foundations – to co-design the foundations of the place-based system
- Framework – to develop a permissive framework for locality operation
- Support – to facilitate and support localities to work
- Programme – to commit to an on-going development programme.
We facilitated a workshop with the STP’s clinical and managerial leadership to:
- develop a consensus on the role and critical mechanisms for place-based care
- reach a collective understanding of what that means for ways of working
- document the outcomes as a manifesto for place-based care in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent that can be used as a public statement as well as a guide for more detailed design work and organisational development.
We wrote the resulting manifesto based on results from surveys leading up to the workshop, discussions and observations from the workshop and comments received from stakeholders on an initial draft circulated following the day. The manifesto and resulting actions were approved by the Board in January 2019.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park