News & Views
- Blog: How to make sure good analysts really can ‘save more lives than a good anaesthetist’
- Blog: Better decision making – a neglected route to improvement?
- Tomorrow: our system coordination function
- Clinical directorate contribution recognised for Nursing Times award
- Workforce project shortlisted for Nursing Times award
- New capability with leading web publishing system
- Staffordshire GP practices sign up for our app to help fill their locum gap
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
- Insight to action: lessons from think tanks
- Setting an example of promoting health and wellbeing in the NHS
- How population health analytics can influence change
- Embedding inclusive decision making across Leicestershire
- Insight Festival: join a session at shared learning festival, 4-15 October
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
Cheshire Care Record – Helping patients
Midlands and Lancashire CSU Communications and Engagement service has increased patient and clinical uptake to the Cheshire Care Record through sustained engagement, PR and promotion.
Hear from real patients Carol and Joan who have seen the benefits of the Cheshire Care Record.
For further information, please visit the dedicated Cheshire Care Record website.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park