News & Views
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
- Blog: How to support primary care services with their accounting – they really need help right now
- Our app helps fill the locum gap for GP practices – and is now even easier to procure
We build the platforms upon which the best decisions are made for urgent and emergency care, using our experience, clinical insights and interpretation of data, our local relationships with stakeholders, and digital solutions.
We use a web-based system called VBCchecker that provides instant funding decisions for patients meeting the criteria for procedures covered in a local commissioning policy • We can help systems secure a robust single approach to delivering waiting list management.
We provide medicines management and optimisation services to over 25 CCGs, and to a wide range of other organisations including NHS England and NHS Improvement, local authorities, GP practices, primary care networks, charities and off-shore sector.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park