News & Views
- MLCSU-supported finance team win award
- MLCSU director named HSJ100 wildcard for 2022
- Our experts at NHS ConfedExpo: Schedule announced
- MLCSU nominated for three NHS Health and Care Apprenticeship Awards
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
We have an extensive range of departments in which you could work, allowing you to make good use of your skills and experience. These include:
Integrated Care Systems and STPs:
- Business Improvement
- Business Intelligence and informatics
- Regional capacity management
- The Strategy Unit
- Transformation and service Redesign
- Clinical Quality
- Individual Patient Activity and Continuing Healthcare
- Medicines Management and Optimisation
Business & Commissioning Support:
- Contract management
- Information management and technology
- Business intelligence and informatics
- Human Resources
- Communications and engagement
- And many more.
Our internal staffing service, TalentOne, will give you the opportunity to also work on exciting short-term projects within your own and other departments, as well as customer and partner organisations. For more information, email email@example.com.
Please note: We may not always have live vacancies in all the areas mentioned above. We suggest that you regularly check our website for any new vacancies. Please see all our current opportunities.