News & Views
- Staffordshire GP practices sign up for our app to help fill their locum gap
- MLCSU Finance win regional NHS award
- Insight to action: lessons from think tanks
- Setting an example of promoting health and wellbeing in the NHS
- How population health analytics can influence change
- Embedding inclusive decision making across Leicestershire
- Insight Festival: join a session at shared learning festival, 4-15 October
- New signups to UBook, our tailor-made NHS room booking system
- Recently launched weight management services benefit from MLCSU technology
- New flexible resourcing service: TalentOne
- Data-driven approach to population health management
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business.
In January 2020 we signed the Armed Forces Covenant, pledging our support to the Armed forces community.
To view our pledges, please view the below document.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park