News & Views
- National award nomination for Staffordshire Continuing Healthcare team
- MLCSU Finance team awarded accreditation by NHS Finance Leadership Council
- Blog: My life as senior nurse on the mass vaccination programme
- Meet the director of our new service, the Transformation Unit
- Providing analytical support to the ‘New Hospitals Programme’
- MLCSU and the Transformation Unit come together
- Our year – supporting through COVID and beyond
- CIO on pandemic lessons about health inequalities in The Times report
- Equipment, software, connectivity – what it takes to digitally enable vaccination sites
- Medicines optimisation in Walsall care homes shortlisted for innovation award
- PrimaryPoint: essential IG, HR and finance support for GPs and PCNs
- Finance skills development culture and practice
- Recruiting people for vaccination centres in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin eases pressure to redeploy staff
- Why some communities may be at risk of lower vaccine uptake
- Knowing our patch: Free demographic and health inequalities analysis
Our leaders ensure that we have an organisation-wide focus on the development and delivery of innovative, customer-focused solutions through our structure, our culture and our approach to provider collaboration.
Our leadership team has been in place since our creation in 2012 and through the merger of Staffordshire, Lancashire and Central Midlands CSUs. Our core approach is one of distributed leadership, with staff at all levels supported to lead with confidence, passion and skill. A common vision, a consistent set of values and a high-performing culture have been implemented across the whole organisation.
The success of this approach is shown in our position as the best-performing CSU in England, with the highest staff and customer satisfaction scores. Our staff are empowered to think, innovate and share learning about improvements in technology, people or patient outcomes.
Our leadership ethos extends to our well-established relationships with partners and suppliers who support our behaviours, values, and ways of working. Success in leading and trebling the size of our organisation and customer base demonstrates that we can scale, innovate and share best practice across STPs/ICSs.
Our directors are aligned to one or more of the STP/ICSs within our current customer geography. Together with our senior managers they bring considerable experience from both the public and private sectors, giving us a strong commercial, innovation-focused perspective, combined with core values rooted in NHS delivery. At the heart of our vision is making a positive difference for patients.
Our service directors are experts in relationship management expertise and have experience of bringing different service providers, organisations and health systems together to deliver a shared vision. Through personal example and day-to-day engagement, they communicate the values that underpin all of our work. This is cascaded throughout our teams.
Get in touch
- 1829 Building, Chester
- Old Market House
- Clark House
Countess of Chester Health Park