News & Views
- MLCSU-supported finance team win award
- MLCSU director named HSJ100 wildcard for 2022
- Our experts at NHS ConfedExpo: Schedule announced
- MLCSU nominated for three NHS Health and Care Apprenticeship Awards
- We’re exhibiting at NHS ConfedExpo, 15-16 June
- Innovative NHS resource-booking system signs up 20th customer
- Blog: How can digital advances help a greener NHS?
- Blog: Why digital advances are so important to new hospitals
- 2021, our journey alongside ICS partners
- Blog: Treating people on waiting lists: who decides what is fair?
- Kicking off a study on menopause and the NHS workforce
- MLCSU Gender Pay Gap Report 2021
- CQRS Local will reduce admin time for commissioners and primary care providers
- Blog: Decision makers can make much better use of analysis
- PCNs critical in population health management
We’re designed to be both of and for the NHS. Our vision is to be pivotal in fully supporting the delivery of major improvements in health and well-being. We’re essential to the healthcare systems that we support and our philosophy is to face every new challenge and opportunity together with our partners.
We’ve developed unparalleled experience across a wide range of areas that positions us above other organisations that provide business and commissioning services, clinical support and support to STPs and integrated care systems.
We deliver added value for our partners, whatever services we provide, and maintain among the highest levels of partner satisfaction of any commissioning support unit (CSU). Here are just some of the benefits we’re delivering to our partners today:
Working across health and care systems
We are specialists at working across health and care systems, bringing multiple partners together to achieve a shared vision. We use our position as a system leader to maintain strategic and operational relationships, so we are best placed to serve our partners’ needs. More…
A track record of innovation
We help our partners to think deeply about the problems to be solved. We then help structure their thinking to connect these problems to innovations and solutions. To achieve maximum benefit, we are able to amplify and spread innovation. More…
Business continuity – our priority
Our approach to business continuity is robust and fully embedded, and updated through regular review and testing. Our maxim is to be ‘wise before the event’. More…
A leader in cyber security
We are widely acknowledged as a leading organisation in the prevention and management of cyber security threats. We are the first NHS organisation to achieve accreditation from Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) in this most critical of areas of a modern health and care service. More…
Happy, supported staff provide the best possible customer service
Our staff are our greatest asset and the engine for all the good things we do. Our policies, systems and culture enable them to reach their full potential and best support our partners. More…
Strong governance and customer focus
We have a robust governance structure and our board has a clear line of sight over service delivery. Our operating model defines levels of responsibility and accountability. More…
Leadership at every level
Our leadership ethos extends to our well-established relationships with partner providers and suppliers who are aligned to our behaviours, values, and ways of working. Success in leading and trebling the size of our organisation and partner base demonstrates that we can scale, innovate and share leading practice. More…